Because we like technology and we always search for the newest, I thought it would be interesting to find out something about headphones and not any ordinary headphones but the world’s most expensive headphones.
Everybody listens once in a while music on their phones or laptops, or maybe you need to watch a show with the headphones on, well even these simple actions must be done with style and elegance that is why people create luxurious headphones.
For those interested in these expensive headphones, let’s take a look at them:
- JH Audio JH16 Pro with a price of $1,149 these are some strange headphones. They really look outlandish and they are so expensive because they have 8 drivers per ear, not the normal 1 so I bet you can watch a movie with a high quality sound.
- Beyerdynamic T1 with a price of $1,399 are definitely amazing. They look very elegant, using a “Tesla Technology” having a more compact voice coil. These headphones guarantee you a phenomenal sound so go for them.
- The next headphones are very manly and imposing, perfect for those gentlemen who appreciate technology in high style. These ones are famous for having ” the biggest transducers ever used in headphones today”. There are also confirmations that the “sound more like listening to full-size speakers than a pair of headphones.” I think it would be great to experience a live concert with these headphones.
- Grado PS1000 have a price of $1,695 . These headphones are very stylish with that old-school but still modern design totally dedicated to sound quality, these marvels really worth that sum of money.
- Audeze LCD-3 for a price of $1,945 are totally glamorous and rich. These headphones are using planar magnetic drives which are very famous among those sound lovers because they offer you a once in a lifetime audio experience.
- Stax SR-009 “Earspeaker” for a price of $4,450 these beauties really know what they are doing. These headphones are entirely dedicated to tonal purity and elegance. These are not just a pair of headphones. These are style, elegance, richness and quality.
- Ultrasone Edition 5 for a price of $4,999 these babies as their name says, give you ultrasounds. These are the second most expensive headphones in the world. They are designed with an Ethiopian long-haired sheep leather, bog oak with a ” seven-layer varnishing process” and titanium-coated 40 mm driers. These headphones are extremely rare so if you manage to get a pair of these you are probably a very wealthy person.
- Abyss AB-1266 for a price of $5,495 these are the most expensive headphones in the world so you can imagine the quality of the sound. These headphones contain solid aluminum components and lambskin pads.
“With good recordings you feel like you’re in the room with the band; no other headphone can come close to producing that level of realism.” said Steve Guttenberg from CNE.
So dear sound lovers it’s time to own a pair of these marvels if you don’t already!