Everyone is excited about what November brings in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in terms of events. They already impressed us every month and this time is no difference.
Let’s see some of the most interesting events which will occur this November in UAE.
- JAPANESE ANIMATION CELLS EXHIBITIONNOV 01 – NOV 30, 2015 ETIHAD MODERN ART GALLERY , ABU DHABI: Fans of Anime will be happy to know that first event of November is dedicated to them. Osamu Tezukawas is famous for today’s animation making over 500 anime episodes and more than 700 manga volumes. You might know about his most iconic works like AstroBoy, Black Jazk, Kimba the White Lion and Phoenix. The event is officially supported by the Japanese Embassy of Abu Dhabi
- TASTE OF ABU DHABI NOV 05 – NOV 07, 2015 ABU DHABI: DU ARENA: If your are a gourmand this event is totally dedicated to the finest flavors and most elegant dishes.If last year you were impressed, this year you will be totally shocked by the food, drink and music festival that will be hosted again. The land of food with 25 exclusive fine-dining restaurants participating, world class chefs, phenomenal line-up music and 100 exhibitors.
- RSA CONFERENCE 2015 ABU DHABI NOV 04 – NOV 05, 2015ABU DHABI: EMIRATES PALACE: Business men have the pleasure of attending this event that present a conference which discusses security, leadership gathers, advances and emerges.
RAHMAYAS NOV 07, 2015 YAS MARINA CIRCUIT – YAS ISLAND, ABU DHABI: Abu Dhabi thinks about family, health and entertainment all in a single event. Take you family to an event that offers you the largest walk and cycle dedicated to a healthier lifestyle and support of Rahma, a charitable service Cancer Patient Care Society which provides practical and psychological support for people who have cancer.
- THE WAILERS NOV 05, 2015 ABU DHABI: DU ARENA: Those who appreciate good music will be happy to know that one of the most iconic band or reggae music is coming to entertain Abu Dhabi with its most famous song and a brand new material. Stay tuned and don’t miss this concert. It”s a unique opportunity.
- ABU DHABI CLASSICS 2015-2016 OCT 07, 2015 – MAY 10, 2016 EMIRATE WIDE, ABU DHABI: And because we are talking about good music this event had never disappoint us with its spectacular musicians and phenomenal orchestras from Western and Eastern.This year it will be an expanded program of 26 performances in the UAE. The even will run until May 2016
Dubai is also impresses with a long list of events. Let’s take a look at some of those events which will occur at the beginning of November and which seem more interesting and new.
First event of the month is Keraleeyam Awards 2015:Sunday, 1st November 2015, Armani Hotel. This is actually a very nice event which honours a big number of distinguished citizens of State of Kerala, India who decided to live and work in UAE. The highest achievers in the filed of business and many more will be present at this event and those who made big efforts in the business field will be awarded.
Dubai World Game Expo 2015, Tuesday, 3rd – Wednesday, 4th November 2015,Dubai World Trade Centre. A gamin convention that brings together game developers, publishers and other people from gamin industry. You will share ideas, concept and more.
Samsung Beach Soccer Intercontinental Cup Dubai 2015,Tuesday, 3rd – Saturday, 7th November 2015, Dubai International Marine Club: With Dubai being one of the top-class hotspot for football on the beach, this event will welcome the best teams from each continent. You will be excited with this new edition which attract many people. Food and drinks will be served all day long.
The Dubai Pre-Owned Boat Show 2015, Date: Thursday, 5th – Saturday, 7th November 2015,Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club: First established in 2010, this is the only event that is dedicated to current boat owners.The idea of this event is to make sailing more accessible to everyone. As a visitor you will be able to view the most beautiful boats for sale and to be part of fun activities.
Texas at The Irish Village, Thursday, 5th November 2015,Thursday, 5th November 2015. In terms of good music this is a concert you really need to participate at. A lot of fun, good music and a great night.
Opera in the Park at Wafi,Thursday, 5th – Friday, 6th November 2015,Pyramids at Wafi: For those who love quality music this event will bring once again the phenomenal opera singer John Innes, singer like Georg Tormann and American Soprano Julia Kermoth will impress you live.
For a outstanding show you should go at the The Illusionists 1903, Friday, 6th – Monday, 9th November 2015, Dubai World Trade Centre Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai: This event will leave you with extraordinary visions. You will be part of magic and most dangerous illusion ever created.
FINA Swimming World Cup 2015,Friday, 6th – Saturday, 7th November 2015, Hamdan Sports Complex:An international series that first started in 1979. A real competition dedicated to swimmers.
Check out the entire calendar of Dubai and Abu Dhabi November events and be amazed by the vast list of amazing things to do.