Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and you can’t just eat any breakfast, you need the best there is. Dubai has many great restaurants, and that’s a fact, so choosing just one is very hard. The best thing to do is get a selection of the best places for breakfast in the city and try them all because every one of them offers quite an impressive selection of gourmet foods, coffee and teas that you can enjoy.
Here are the best 10 places for breakfast in Dubai
1. 25/25 Cafe Bistro in the Dubai Marina Yacht Club. They serve breakfast every day, all day, from 7 to 10.30 pm so you can make your morning as long as you want. They the have the best selection of international breakfast essentials. You can enjoy a traditional English breakfast overlooking the Dubai Marina Canal.
2. Nofara. Located on the ground floor of the Swiss Tower in Jumeirah Lake Towers has a selection of international and traditional Arabic foods, this mix of cultures and spices make this establishment very friendly and tourist oriented.
3. Omnia Gourmet. This restaurant in Jumeirah Fishing Harbour was opened in Dubai by the celebrity chef Silvena Rowe. They offer healthy breakfast with gluten free, raw, vegan and paleo foods and deserts with mostly local ingredients.
4. The Ivy. Located on The Boulevard, Jumeirah Emirates Towers is a traditional English food restaurant. It’s perfect for business breakfast giving the high standard atmosphere, quality food and professional service.
5. Yalumba. Located on Airport Road in an Australian restaurant in Dubai that offers an eclectic cuisine mixing the Est and the West.
6. Boardwalk. You can find this restaurant on located at the Dubai Creek Marina, it opend about 20 years ago and still going strong. It was refurbished recently and it looks now better than ever. The cuisine is mostly Mediterranean and the view across the Creek is just perfect for that.
7. Pronto. On Sheikh Zayed Rd, this café-deli is perfect for breakfast on the go. They have Italian coffee, warm croissants and freshly squeezed juices.
8. Shakespeare & Co. A coffee shop just off Sheikh Zayed Road is an upscale location with continental atmosphere reminiscent of Paris or London.
9. Fraîche. Located in the Jumeirah Lake Towers this bistro offers the best from both worlds, a fine dining experience. The breakfast is traditional but with a personal spin, giving the opportunity to try different tastes and spices.
10. Leopold’s of London is a two in one establishment. During the day is a hip coffee shop offering traditional English breakfast including a ”Breakfast for Kings” as they call it, and a Brasserie at night. The food is delicious and flawless and the location and atmosphere is very inviting and comfortable.