This is one of the most awaited sporting events in Dubai, this year is the 46th year when it’s back.
The event will take place starting from Thursday 3rd until 5th of December 2015. So for 3 days you will enjoy one of the greatest event in Dubai.
The location will be on the SportsVenue, The Sevens Stadium, Al Ain Road, E66.
See also:Most Expensive Halloween Costumes
This huge events, The Emirates, Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens is waited by everyone with excitement and joy and this time it promises to be even bigger and more fantastic that ever before. You will see the greatest players in the world converging on The Sevens Stadium during 3 days dedicated only to the extravaganza of rugby. Be ready for incredible action and entertainment and fabulous activities for your entire family.
If you didn’t know by now, Dubai Rugby 7’s is the 2nd round of the 9-leg HSBC Sevens World Series and the first round of the IRB Women’s Sevens World Series. More than this 220 other teams will take part in the Invitation Tournament.
This yeas is extremely special because women’s Netball Tournament will be held for the first time.
More than 100.000 visitors are expected to come and have the time of their lives this yeas, so make sure you are one of them.
See also:Luxurious Halloween Masks
At the event:
- ATMs will be available at designated areas throughout the venue
- Toilets are available at designated areas including disabled access and baby changing facilities
- Indulge in a variety of food and drinks in the Rugby Village
- Results centre: Keep up-to-date with all the rugby and netball results at our results centre
- The family event of the year with something for everyone
- Baby changing facilities will be available at designated toilets
- Keep your children entertained with games, activities and shows at the Sabaa 7s Club
- For easy access make sure you use the dedicated family entrance
- Children (and parents) can get creative with face painters and temporary tattoo artists
See also:Fancy Halloween Party in Dubai